Product Marketing Consultant
- Innovative technology startups in Silicon Valley including Acta
- Leading global software vendors such as SAP and Business Objects
- Well-known consumers of technology for instance, Guinness
- Developing business-focused sales & marketing collateral for a product line of prepackaged data marts, resulting in increased deal sizes and reduced sales cycles.
- Transforming SAPPHIRE, the main SAP user conference into a B2B business networking event. Instead of just listening to speakers, over 50,000 attendees participated in discussions with each other and with SAP’s experts, accelerating over $1B sales pipeline.
- Launching the flagship product for Business Objects in Europe, with new branding, sales and field marketing collateral including presentations, data sheets, field readiness training, microsite and email campaigns that resulted in thousands of qualified opportunities and positive press coverage.
- Establishing a business case for business intelligence and data quality within Guinness as one of the CEO’s top 10 priorities and leading an £8M global IT program to deliver dashboards and performance management to all the executives and operating companies.
- Leveraging customer CIOs to present case studies on webinars with industry analysts, producing invaluable customer references, positive responses from the customer CIOs and analysts, and a lead generation response that exceeded 10%.
- Developing messaging, sales pitches and sales training based on extensive competitive research to optimize objection handling and RFP responses in the field, increasing competitive win ratios and reducing sales cycles.
Read more about Giles’ career and professional network on LinkedIn.